The following list is composed of victim families from Katrina and Natural disasters, you can send
wrapped or unwrapped gifts. You may label for boy or girl, (age) and Mother or Father: You request a family from the
list below and we put you in touch with them. See our Adopt a School Child Program Link.
1. Pastor and Wife, one child 8 years. lost everything in Katrina
Child would like a doll and a bible.
2. Father and Mother:
raising sisters family as well from Katrina disaster
Children ages 2 girls 16, 3 boys 17, 2 boys 18,
girl age 10, boy age 15, baby boy 2 months, girl age 5,
2 girls 17. Relocated to Texas
3.Family relocated to Penn.
10 children, two families, ages 3-18 boys and girls.
4. Two families, children:
Girl 15, size 14-16 Girl 11
Girl 6 (2) Girl 5
55, 50, 30, 26, and 22
5. Two girls ages 13, 17.
6. Heather and Linda, this families house burned down yesterday, they lost everything. Linda wears medium to Large
ladies, pants 10 tall, ladies size 9 shoee, Heather wears, teen 1/1/2 pants, shoe size 6 1/2,tops, teen
sizes medium or small. This family needs household items mailed in.
Towels, sheets, bedding, kitchen utensils etc.
7. Family relocated to Georgia, children 11 and 7, Mother and Grandmother. Sizes, 11-12, 7=8
8. KATRINA VICTIMS: Ladies size large, Mens 3xl, boy, size 18-20, girl size 7, mens pants, size 34
9. Family of two, age, both 26, male and female
woman's size 6 shoe 7 1/2
mens size shirt medium or large, pants 36 x 36
10. Single Mother of two boys, ages 16-17. Hurricane Katrina Victims.
11. Single Mother of two children, boy and girl, ages 12 and
12 months. Hurricane Rita Victims. left without work.
12. Husband and Wife, need clothing, Katrina Victims.
13. Husband and Wife, need dental help. Katrina Victims.
14. Husband and Wife and two boys, ages 7 and 2 months, need help with clothing etc. Lost everything, Katrina
15. Family of 5, Husband 36, Wife 42, Children, girl 12, boy 9, and boy 8, need clothing and household items, Katrina
16. Two boys, 17-18 need hoodies, navy blue only, woman needs size 3 pants and 3-5 in dresses, Katrina Victims
17. Single Mother of 5 boys, New Orleans, Katrina Victim,
need clothing and household items. Boys ages, 11, 10, 5, 3 and 9 months.
18. Mississippi Katrina Victims, Mother and 5 sons,
sizes Boys: 18-20, 16-18, 8, 6 , 2-3 and Mother size 7-8
19. Family of 7 needs sizes xl women, 4xl mens, 3 xl mens,
10-12 womens, 8-9 womens for twins, 2 xl womens. Family located in Lousiana, Katrina Victims
20. Children ages 3, 11, 12, 13 and 13 twins. Katrina Victims
21 Adults, lost everything, ages 54 and 55, Katrina Victims
22. Mother and daughter age 6, size 6 clothers and 12 shoes. Katrina Vicitms.
23. Woman size 3 petite and two teenage boys, 17-18 Katrina
24. Female child age 5 , needs spring clothing, comfort toy, wears size 6-6x clothing, shoes and sock size 12 Katrina
25. Parents, Woman size 10, Father size 32, two children
Girl size 8, Boy Size 7, New Orleans Victims of Katrina need you help!
26. Parents, Husband and Wife, two daughters, Size 3 and 6
27. Woman with one child, size 3T or 4T-girl
28. Family of Five, one killed in Katrina, Mother, Daughter,Broth4r and Nephew. Sizes 10-14 adult, 3-4 T child
29: Family of three, Hurricane Victims need clothing, etc.
Wanted: Computers for victims of the Hurricanes. Needed for
school and home! Contact us if you have a computer to donate.
We are starting a new Pen Pal service for Victims and Friends. If you would like to join it, sign your name below on
the form and say pen pal. We will assign you someone to write.
If you need help and are a disaster victim, please sign up below, be sure and list ages of all household members, and
If you need school supplies please click on ADOPT A SCHOOL CHILD PROGRAM AND SIGN UP.